Turkey’s fuel sector leader, Turkey lubricants and chemicals market leader and One of Turkey’s five largest private companies, Do you recognize any of these titles? With more than 1,900 fuel stations, we have the largest station network in Turkey; with 8 fuel terminals, 1 LPG terminal, 18 airport supply units, 1 lubricant factory, lubricant technology center, and approximately 1 million m³ marine fuel storage capacity, we are the Petrol Ofisi Group, which has an unrivaled infrastructure in size and variety in Turkey. Ready from today to tomorrow; Beyond being a giant energy infrastructure group, we also lead the industry with our innovative initiatives with our S-Power brand, our E-Power service, our PetroLig gaming and technology company, our Credin consumer finance company, and our sister company VavaCars, a 100% subsidiary of our main investor Vitol. Are you willing to be a part of our dynamic, privileged culture that values diverse ideas and to be the “Pioneer of Development” as Petrol Ofisi Group changes the future with our endless energy?
We are looking for a Bunker Trader;
- Graduated from 4 year undergraduate University related to Maritime, Economy or International Trade departments of universities,
- Minimum 5 years of experience,
- Fluent in written / spoken English
- Able to use MS Office programs (good level of excel knowledge for reporting),
- Basic Finance, Accounting and Risk Management knowledge,
- Good time management skills
- Excellent presentation, planning and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel on a flexible schedule, open to relocation
- A keen, flexible and aggressive intellect; superior conceptual thinking as well as analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional virtual teams
Engage in the purchase and sale of marine fuel and associated products and to foster profitable and longstanding relationships with a portfolio of counterparties, whilst maintaining a good risk awareness on credit risk and payment performance.
- Act as key point on new sales/response to marine enquiries.
- Establish and build relationships with new and existing suppliers/customers to increase strike rate and margin on business within the international waters.
- Originate new marine business through active engagement with customers and market
- Understand, analyze and interpret market conditions, identify counterparty needs, provide product and price information, negotiate deals and handle general customer queries relating to the sales process
- Follow market fundamentals as well as local cargo index movements/variances to identify opportunities to establish competitive advantage
- Participate in both internal and external marketing activities when required;
- Proactively control risks ensuring that all suppliers are vetted and approved, cost of claims are minimized, and counterparty financial strength is regularly and carefully considered in conjunction with the Supplier Credit Team
- Delivery against Petrol Ofisi marine strategic objectives to maximise value
- Develop a healthy sales pipeline.
- Develop your personal approach to sales and trading.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Business level of English language essential, local language of certain location as additional skill
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Persuasive and influential by nature, a highly effective negotiator able to ‘think on your feet’
- Able to work under time pressure
- Well organised and motivated
- High level of computer literacy including MS Office package and CRM systems
- Good trading pattern
- Experience of bunker industry, shipping market and fuel specifications. (min 7 years.)
- Ability to work collaboratively of part of a team within certain frames
- High level of customer orientation, attention to detail and able to listen and respond effectively to customer queries, solve problems, and commit to exceeding customer expectations
Privileges of Being a Part of the Petrol Ofisi Group:
- Private health insurance covering spouse and children
- Flexible Benefits
- Annual Leaves Over Legal Periods
- “You First” Holistic Well-being Platform
- Online Psychologist, Dietitian, and Sports Trainer
- Petrol Ofisi Academy Trainings (Leadership, Management, Sales, Marketing, Engineering)
- Comprehensive Online Education Content (Certified Online Education, Audio Book, Podcast)
- Tailored Technical and Competency Training Programs
- Rotation and Career Opportunities
- Social Benefits (Annual Leave, Holiday, Marriage, Birth)
- Pleasant and Modern Work Environment
Petrol Ofisi Group is an institution that offers equal opportunity and recruits through measurable tests and competency-based job interviews within the scope of compliance with the job description, regardless of language, religion, race, age, ethnic identity and gender.
Click here Apply online via Petrol Ofisi website