Sonan Bunkers Group is looking to hire at Athens office a Senior Bunker Trader being part of a dynamic, experienced and growing team, in order to promote company’s physical positions and serve clients’ needs globally when it comes to marine fuels and lubricants.
- Develop the customer base for the bunkering department and continually research the market and look for new opportunities in a national and international level to expand the business, aiming at growing profit
- Participate in maritime industry events to attract new customers in the field of sales and delivery of fuels to vessel
- Regularly monitor sales and market data, keep up to date with current market trends and customer preferences and provide meaningful and accurate management reports, timely and regularly
- Study and prepare account profiles for company accounts and maintain them regularly updated
- Monitor competition within major accounts
- Prepare informative sales presentations for clients around business operations and new product launches
- Keep customer database updated – prepare and process quotations, sales enquiries, sales confirmation, contracts etc.
- Close cooperation with the logistics department to secure the timely and effective fuel delivery and handle any cancelations and/or amendments when required
- Resolve common and complex product deliveries and address claims between company and customers
- Participate in customer credibility and solvency assessment by researching relevant information and provide feedback to Management
- Communicate regularly with treasury department to monitor clients’ payments and contact them in case issues arise
- Business university graduate (preferred)
- 5 to 7 years’ work experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Proficient user of MS Office Suite, especially MS Excel
- An independent individual with initiative and able to deliver under pressure
- Commercially astute with a track record of securing new and repeat business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills across levels and audiences
- Entrepreneurial thinking, social and networking abilities
- Skillful negotiator, self – confident and motivated, decisive and flexible
- Strong result orientation
Initially established in 2014 as an in-house trading branch of a major Oil tanker shipping company, Sonan Bunkers (UK) Ltd is a bunker physical supplier in ARA region as well as an active worldwide trader providing high quality of product and first class customer care. With our 6 offices worldwide: London, Rio de Janeiro, Rotterdam, Athens, Oslo and Singapore we fulfill all our clients requirements in a cost effective manner with a team of experienced traders and operators serving you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Contact online Sonan Bunkers via website.