Job Role: The main role of the Bunker Trader is to onboard new customers, negotiate prices and credit terms to fix stems. As bunker trader, you will be working closely with owners and Charterers to provide them the most economical bunker refueling plan for their fleet.
The Bunker Trader main responsibilities include:
- Primary role is day-to-day trading, covering sales, purchasing of bunker fuel and logistical planning to optimize profits.
- Building a client portfolio of shipowners and Charterers.
- Connect with physical suppliers in the region to cover our clients 3rd ports bunker requirements.
- Prepare a monthly forecast for bunker sales volume.
- Enhancing customer satisfaction by building personal relations.
- Providing internal support by surveying ports/regions, tracking vessel movements, and coordinating fuel delivery.
The Bunker Trader required skills and qualifications are:
- Minimum of 5 years bunker sales experience .
- Minimum bachelor level, MBA will be an advantage.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Outgoing character and ability to build personal relations.
- Good Mathematical and excel skills.
Oilburg is a trading and oil Distribution Company located in the United Arab Emirates. Our activities can be resumed by 4 pillars: Trade, Bunkering, Distribution, and Hedging/Advising. Our skilled personnel with great experience in the petroleum business will be able to assist you in your inquiries.
We do mainly trade the below listed products such as Low and High sulfur Gasoil, Marine gasoil (DMA) and Fuel oil 180 and 380CST.
Click here to Apply online at OilBurg website