Headquartered in Dubai, GeoServe is an independent enterprise with 10+ years of experience in commercial operations. The team has played a key role in driving bottom-line efficiencies and has a proven track record of strong performance in delivering/providing Commercial Management solutions for a large fleet of bulk carriers and tankers across the globe.
We believe that our deep expertise combined with our quality and process elements can transform the way in which your business connects with its stakeholders, generates efficiency, and gains valuable insights in their operations for continued growth and innovation.
About the Job
Geoserve Energy Transport DMCC is seeking to hire an experienced Bunker Trader in Dubai.
Geoserve is backed of the Scorpio group of companies and focuses, among other things, on providing fuel purchasing solutions globally, by leveraging their operational and market expertise. Geoserve is looking for candidates with at least 3 years of experience as a bunker trader to cater to their growing demand.
Candidates will require good communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
The company listed the following major responsibilities for the role:
- Develop and negotiate spot business as well as long term contract solutions
- Skilled negotiation attributes, commercial excellence with knack for sales and account management ability
- Act as a single point of contact between clients and suppliers
- Ensure customer satisfaction by building solid market relations and providing recommendations on internal process for bunker trading and customer management.
- Understand Geoserve’s internal data and analyse the same to generate insights that can be used to assess counterparties and general market trend while liaising with our global team members to improve the way internal data is structured and visualized.
- Provide periodic inputs and recommendations on competitor analysis and bunker / crude oil market analysis reports and reports for customers and senior management
- Provide internal support by keeping track of market indications, vessel movements and develop solid portfolio of customers.
- Coordinate with various internal stakeholders such as accounting, credit risk, projects teams etc. and implement policies to optimise fuel purchasing solutions and risk strategies.
Click here to Contact online GeoServe