Founded more than 20 years ago, the PMG Holding Group grew to a diversified organisation, operating throughout the Black Sea, Europe, Middle East and Asia. Solidifying as a large physical bunker supplier and cargo firm since 2002, PMG Holding has rapidly scaled as an independent bunker trading firm utilizing its backing of financial institutes and own capital, trading strategies, and risk management methodologies to provide transparent, dependable bunkering services to worldwide shipping markets and bunker procurement optimisation to international conglomerates.
Now, PMG Holding Group affiliates include 5 offices around the globe offering Bunkering, Cargo, Chartering and Freight services using our own fleet of tankers.
We invest in exceptional individuals and empower them to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact on our organization. Engaging a diverse group of talented people from different cultural, socioeconomic, and educational backgrounds helps provide us with a competitive advantage that drives our success.
PMG Bunkers is a rapidly growing division that specializes in trading marine bunker fuels across Europe, Baltics, Middle East and Asia. Our proprietary risk management and trading methodologies along with a strong ability to adapt to changing conditions has allowed PMG Holding to grow into a reputable participant within the global energy complex.
We are looking to add bright, highly driven and entrepreneurial Bunker / Marine Fuel Traders in London, United Kingdom / Athens, Greece and Dubai, UAE offices
Considering both Senior and Mid-Level experienced candidates
- Delivering the company vision to the bunkering market
- Developing and growing the bunker trading arm of the business
- Back-to-back physical trading and broking of marine fuel / bunkers (VLSFO, HFO, IFO, MGO, MGO etc.)
- On-boarding prospects, building new relations and turning them into profitable trading accounts
- Responsible for own portfolio and P&L
- Manage customer portfolio with direct responsibility for negotiating and executing sales transactions from start to finish– from quoting, negotiating, confirming, delivery, and post-delivery service and support
- Be involved in day-to-day operations by analysing market trends, develop trade ideas and execute deals
- Open new and exciting markets together with the company
- Highly ambitious with entrepreneurial mind-set
- Well established portfolio
- Prior work experience as a bunker trader or as a trader at another physical supplier (Customer Side)
- Fast and efficient work ethic with attention to detail
- Excellent sales and analytical skills with the ability to close deals
- Additional spoken languages are highly beneficial
Traders will be based in either the London, Greek or Dubai offices or work on setting up offices in other destinations.
PMG Holding are physical bunker suppliers in the Black Sea since 2002, providing products such as high fuel oils (VLSFO, HSFO / IFO / RMG), Marine Gasoil (MGO) and lubes. The company is also active in cargo trading.
Click here to apply online via PMG Holding Website