Malik Energy A/S is recruiting a result oriented and passionated Bunker Trader Trainee to support the continued growth and development of the company.
As a trainee, you will join our well-established trading team, who will help you get started in the bunker industry. You will be joining the relevant courses and a mentor will be assigned to you during your two-year training.
As a physical supplier, you will learn about quality of gasoil and lubricants, import and export, storage facilities, supply with bunker ships.
Your motivations and qualifications:
- Experience from International sales
- You have completed your upper secondary education (sales/marketing)
- An interest in sales and negotiation
- Computer proficient
- Able to travel and work independently
- Positive, proactive, responsible
Your job conditions:
- Attractive salary matching your performance
- 20-30 days per annum travelling
- Working out of Aalborg
- Benefits matching the position
- Working in a modern and professional environment
We are looking forward to receiving your application no later than 31th of March 2023.
Selected people will be notified directly.
MALIK ENERGY A/S was formed in 2011 as daughter company to MALIK SUPPLY A/S, as an independent company to undertake the physical supply.
Today MALIK ENERGY A/S has developed into a supplier of a broad range of services both at sea and in ports. We target our efforts towards the commercial fleet, and we provide our services on the high seas as well as through distributors in nearly all ports in Denmark.
Apply online via Malik Energy A/S website