Started in 1857 as a shipowner, Fratelli Cosulich is now a diversified multinational Group that remains controlled by the founding Cosulich family.
Today the Group comprises 117 companies in 27 countries, with revenues in excess of USD 2bn per annum and offices in Italy, UK, Ireland, Turkey, Croatia, France, Monaco, Singapore, Hong Kong, Vietnam, China, USA, Brazil and UAE.
Fratelli Cosulich is looking to expand its Bunker Trading team and is looking for a Sales Representative Broker to join the team in Genoa.
You will find an inclusive, multicultural environment and have the opportunity to work side by side and learn from the best in the industry.
You will be responsible to enhance sales activities and strengthen existing client relations while committing to and following company’s policies and procedures, values and code of conduct.
- Drive sales activities by increasing the customer portfolio, maintaining and enhancing the existing customer relationships
- Manage and monitor daily operational issues
- Implement marketing approach and sales strategies
- Monitor market developments and trends
- Identify and target new business opportunities
- At least 1 year of work experience in sales roles
- Fluent English in oral and written form (C1+)
- Friendly, confident, humble with a reliable personality
- Solid attitude to teamwork, with a focus on building long-term results and relationships
- Curious and passionate to learn and develop in a constant changing shipping market
- Good attitude and availability to travel both international and domestic to meet existing and potential clients and suppliers.
Click here to Apply online via Fratelli Cosulich website