Dan-Bunkering is continuously expanding and we are always on the lookout for experienced Bunker Traders to strengthen our team internationally
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced international environment where no two days are alike, and do you have uncapped earning and growth potential?
This position is an exciting opportunity to join an experienced, passionate, and successful sales team in Shanghai / Beijing at Dan-Bunkering, contributing to shape the future of the department and realize our business potential. To secure future growth according to our strategy, we are looking for a dedicated Bunker Trader who is ready to go above and beyond to reach the next level together with an ambitious team consisting of six experienced Bunker Traders, one in Beijing and five in Shanghai.
Since the start of activities in 1981, Dan -Bunkering has been a pioneer in the bunker trading business. The first many chapters have been a story about success and development, and the company has rapidly become one of the world’s leading bunker companies. Today, Dan-Bunkering has more than 70 skilled and dedicated employees stationed in 11 different locations around the world.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Bunker Trader you will play a key role in driving our business forward in terms of revenue and customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for your own personal budget and for building and maintaining your personal customer portfolio. In addition, you will handle pipeline and forecast management. Furthermore, you ensure top customer satisfaction by building strong personal relations and providing specialist advice in bunker solutions. Finally, you will be working closely with our Risk Management team offering future pricing solutions. With our increased focus on ESG and the transition towards greener fuels, you will also have a big role to play in assisting our customers in that transition.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
We offer exciting challenges and international career opportunities in an innovative, global company. Our working environment is open and inspiring with good supportive colleagues in a company with a proud history and a bright future. We provide great potential for personal and professional development.
Furthermore, we offer:
- A job with a high level of freedom and responsibility
- A salary package matching your performance and skills
- A challenging work environment in an international organisation
- A motivated team of colleagues with different cultural backgrounds
- Possibility to engage actively in product development and customisation
You have a burning desire to enter a fast-paced and competitive sales environment.
In addition, we expect that you:
- Have maritime education or experience from the shipping or bunker industry will be a plus
- Are independent but enjoy working in a team environment
- Are social of nature and in possession of excellent networking and negotiation skills
- Possess a proactive and goal-oriented mindset
- Have flair for numbers, analysis and can spot new trends and opportunities
- Are a decision maker with a high level of energy and drive
- Enjoy travelling internationally and domestically to meet clients and business prospects
- Speak and write fluent Chinese and English
Click here to apply online via Dan-Bunkering Website